Many people use synthetic urine because most jobs being offered require them to have passed the drug test or maybe, to be given a clean bill of health. Over the years, many methods have been generated that could enable one to pass the drug test but none has gained such success as buying the right brand of synthetic urine. Synthetic urine is the most reliable method of passing a drug test because if it is used in the right way even the lab tests cannot be able to detect it. Other methods require chemicals to be absorbed in the sample, but fake urine does not require that hence it’s the best option whenever a surprise test comes along the way.
There are plenty of different brands on the market, and for that reason, it is essential that the right quality is identified for best results. Therefore, these are the main things you need to consider when buying synthetic urine:
- There are many counterfeit products on the market and that is why it is important to scrutinize carefully the product before you make a purchase. Low-quality brands are not reliable because can be detected in labs. A high-quality synthetic urine will definitely be a product from a reputable supplier, that have lots of positive reviews.
- Uric acid. Normal urine contains this substance. Since most lab tests will look for it, it is very important that the specific brand you are purchasing has the right content of uric acid, because this will make it resemble the real human urine.
- Human urine usually has a temperature about 96◦-100◦F and if the test sample is not within this range, most laboratories will consider it substituted. Therefore, ensure that your product has strips to show you the current temperature and a hand warmer to keep it warm. Also you can heat your synthetic urine in the microwave for 10 minutes and if the temperature is around 95 degrees, close it with an airtight lid to trap the heat inside. This should keep right temperature for around four to five hours. Alternatively, if the temperature falls, you can keep the container close to your body to keep it warm.
- The level of PH in urine must be between 5 and 8, but slight deviation is permissible.
- Specific gravity. This is a measure of the concentration of solutes in the urine. It shows the ratio of urine density in comparison to the density of water. The normal specific gravity for human urine is 1.002-1.030.
- Creatinine level indicates the level of the kidney functionality since it is a waste excreted by the muscles. Your urine should have approximately 0.6 to 1.2 mg/dl of creatinine, because if it is below, it will indicate that sample was diluted.
- This is a substance, that most laboratories are now testing for, and if urea is absent in your specimen, that means it is artificial.
- Look and smell. The synthetic urine should have a urine like smell and almost a yellow like color.
Synthetic urine definitely works, but it has to be used correctly to see a positive result. The quality of the brand you choose will definitely be a key determinant in passing the urinalysis test.