When it comes to invisalign, there are numerous questions people have about the clear aligning system. The Invisalign braces offers patients wishing to straighten out their teeth, a wonderful alternative. But what about the invisalign pain or invisalign prices? Some people also want to know about the invisalign pros and cons to help them make their decision. Whatever your question or concern about invisalign may be, here at the Art of Dentistry, we offer the answers and solutions.
What Is Invisalign?
Before anything, the first thing you need to know about invisalign is what they are all about. For one, the invisalign system is a clear form of braces unlike the old, traditional metal type. Instead,invisalign is a clear form of aligners that are virtually invisible when you have them on. Most people dislike the old form of braces due to their aesthetical factor.
The clear aligners in invisalign are custom made to fit your teeth. While they cover your teeth, the invisible braces are professionally engineered just for you. They are custom made to apply just the right amount of pressure and force. Invisalign braces or aligners are typically changed every week. As you switch to the next set of aligners, they continue to slowly move your teeth into the right position.
Invisalign Pros and Cons
As with everything else, there are always some pros and cons to using a particular product. The same goes for the invisalign dental braces. That’s why we have put together some of the invisalign pros and cons to better help you determine if they are for you.
Invisalign Pros –
- They are comparable in cost to traditional metal braces.
- You can easily remove them when you want to eat, floss or brush your teeth. This is not an option with older braces.
- The clear braces are really inconspicuous and less noticeable than regular braces. In most cases, during a conversation, people may not even notice you have them on.
- There is no threading required during treatment so maintaining them is easier. This is especially important when it comes to dental and oral hygiene.
Invisalign Cons –
- The clear braces are not for everyone. Patients with severely crooked teeth may not be good candidates. For patients such as these, the invisalign braces may not align their teeth fully. And the process may take a lot longer than others.
- If you have extraordinary need for teeth alignment, the clear braces may cost more than conventional braces.
- Someinvisalign users may require longer periods of treatments if they remove them constantly.
- You can lose or misplace your clear aligners. That may end up costing more to replace them.
A concern some people considering using invisalign clear braces have are the negative or positive reviews about them. There are also concerns about theinvisalign cost. Others even want to see invisalign before and after photos to help them determine if they are worth the money. Then there are those that want to know if they actually do the work. Most of the patients we have helped with invisalign needs have been very happy with their results. The vast majority of them all had nothing but positive reviews about the invisalign braces and our services. In all, invisalign braces received an overwhelming amount of positive reviews which far outweigh the negative ones.
There is also some concern from people aboutinvisalign pain or discomfort. While there are some instances of uncomfortableness during the first few days, there is no real pain to worry about. From time to time, you may experience some minor aches though. But in the long run, they are not painful enough that it should keep you from getting them; especially if you need them.
Here are the Art of Dentistry, our dental professionals have years of experience in invisalign clear braces treatment. We also have very high ratings when it comes to our invisalign prices and results. Your teeth are a very important part of your face and life. Let our oral experts help you to decide today whether or not the invisalign aligners are right for you.