There is no one happy who is losing his or her hair. You might not accept in public, but everyone is obsessed with looking good. Among all other things that make you look beautiful is your hair. However, today every third person is suffering from hair loss or baldness. Hair loss does not only affect your looks but also creates an emotional breakdown and lack of confidence. So, people all over the world are looking for best hair treatments. There are a lot of treatments available these days for curing baldness. The treatment ranges from medications to hair fall prevention products and finally hair transplantation in case all the other alternatives fail. Hair transplantation is the final stage that the doctors or experts suggest you depending upon the severity of your baldness.
But it is very important to note down the reasons of baldness before treating it. Baldness is principally caused due to obstruction of hair follicles. Various factors are responsible for it. A few of them are listed below:
- Stressful lifestyle and inadequate nutrition in the diet of people
- Hormonal changes
- Lack of iron and proteins
- Excessive consumption and use of any product or supplement
- Scalp infection
- Drugs intake
- Serious diseases like cancer
- Frequent hair styling
In India, the concept of hair transplantation is not unknown to the mass. There are several centers in India that provide excellent hair transplantation. Hair transplant in Pune is one of the most effectual locations to get your transplantation done. The clinics there have superior technological instruments and skilled experts for best hair transplantation.
But there are other solutions that you must try to get rid of baldness. These are all home remedies which are effective in treating baldness. So, before investing into transplantation, try them out and check for the betterment of the situation. If you find no improvement in your condition you should definitely visit a doctor and ask for his opinion about treating your hair.
Check out the homemade remedies that you can apply to get better results:
- The first thing is to change your diet and have food that is good for your body and not just good in taste. Also, change your lifestyles and try to protect your hair from physical effects as much as you can.
- Next massage your scalp with essential hair oils. You can also use coconut oil and castor oil for assured results. Scalping will prevent your hair follicles from drying and also being inactive. Massaging also regulates the blood flow in your scalp promoting hair growth.
- Start having a diet rich in vitamin and protein. If you cannot get enough of it, you can also try out the supplements. Remember before taking in any supplement you should definitely visit a doctor.
- As mentioned earlier, try to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Start daily exercise or yoga for at least half an hour. This will help in regulating your stress and tensions. Thus, your hair loss will reduce.
- Clean your hair properly with organic shampoos or use mild shampoos. You can also consult a doctor and get the correct shampoo for you. Try and avoid products that contain severe chemicals. Instead of using chemical products, use natural products like amla (gooseberry), onion, hibiscus, garlic, egg, and henna. Make a mask of them and apply once every week. Aloe vera is also an effective product.
- Drink a lot of fluid. It can be water or fruit juice. Avoid alcoholic beverages and caffeine. Also, it is better to quit smoking as it dries up the hair follicles and cause hair damage.
These are the few easy steps that reduce hair fall and promotes hair growth. In case if your get no better results visit any clinic of Natural Hair Transplant to get the better results.